Friday 14 August 2009

Donating and Just Giving...........


Just Giving is a quick and convenient way of donating money to a charity and has the added benefit of reclaiming gift aid from the government which increases your donation further :-)

So if you feel able to sponsor me for any of the fundraising runs I am carrying out, the Justgiving site is an ideal way to do it!

If you log into the Just Giving Website and search for 'Vicky Whitlock' you will find all my current sponsorship pages that you can choose from - or maybe even split your donation between!

For many reasons Macmillan Cancer is my charity of choice and I do hope that you will help me raise as much money as possible for them as they do rely on supporters for 98% of thier income. Bearing in mind the diverse amount of services they provide to people who are affected by cancer in one form or another, they would leave a massive void if they were to dissapear.

No comments:

Post a Comment