Wednesday 12 August 2009

Tuesday 11th August - 2.7mile

View Interactive Map on MapMyRun.com

Distance: 2.7 miles
Type: Fast run
Time: 20 mins approx
Weather: Fine

An evening run tonight - a lovely night and I decided to run along the canal path again, but in the opposite direction this time. I really do love running 'off road' if only for part of the run - its really interesting to see the town from a completely different angle :-) As it was a slightly shorter run, I tried to push on and up the tempo for the duration of the run and although it was a shorter route I felt like Id worked hard when i finished. At times I really got into the zone where it all felt easy and I felt strong like I could run forever! then id loose my legs or my stamina lol! But still, I was pleased with the effort. Again I need to get more organised with timing the run! but it took me approx 20 mins so I was pleased with that :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment