Monday 24 August 2009

Monday 24th August - 2.7 mile

View Interactive Map on MapMyRun.com

Distance: 2.7 miles
Type: Recovery run
Time: Didnt time
Weather: Fine

Well I didnt ache as much as I thought I would this morning, bearing in mind I rode the horse yesterday afternoon too! I think the soak in the bath must have helped ;-)
So this morning I thought it would be a good idea to do a steady run just to loosen off the muscles so they dont sieze up!
So I did a short run at a steady tempo and did feel alot better for it :-)

So going forwards - a rest day tommorrow and then training again in earnest! I need to be stepping up the mileage now! 3 weeks before the Stratford 10K run and im not even running that distance yet!! Better get on it pretty damn quick! So tommorrows 'rest day' homework is to map some routes for 5, 6 and 7 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment