Wednesday 19 August 2009

Monday 17th August

View Interactive Map on MapMyRun.com

Distance: 3 miles
Type: Regular run
Time: 30 mins dead!
Weather: Fine

BACK TO IT! Starting to panic a bit now as the 5K Big Fun Run is this SUNDAY!! ARGH!

So I thought Id start off with the 3 miler just to make sure I can run the distance lol! I also made sure Id took a proper note of the time when I went out - 17.45 exactly.
I didnt feel to bad out on the run until the last 3 parts of a mile when my stomach actually started to feel a bit peculiar :-( I pushed on though as I was nearly home and managed to run it in 30 mins exactly - so while no improvement at least I havent lost any form over the last few days of no training.
I must admit I felt quite peculiar when I got in home and had to sit down for a few minutes before doing my stretching :-( I hope that this will soon pass though and I will feel back on par again soon - as I really need to start upping the mileage for this Half Marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment