Wednesday 12 August 2009

Monday 10th August

View Interactive Map on MapMyRun.com

Distance: 3 miles
Type: Regular run
Time: 30 mins (approx)
Weather: Fine

Another early morning run! You really wouldnt think you would need your hair and makeup done but typically as I was running I (nearly literally) bumped into a guy who had chatted me up a few weeks ago! :-0 and although I wasnt particularly interested, id rather have been looking slightly more presentable - its a girl thing ;-)

So, getting back to the run!! I tried to up the pace a little this time but I must REALLY get organised and time my runs properly! does this mean I need a gadget? to time my runs and measure my heart rate and work out my time per mile and tell me who is the beautifullest one of all!!! lol! And I thought this running was a CHEAP hobby! Give or take a few mins it took half an hour - so i have a 3 mile bench mark now ;-)

One thing I HAVE noticed, is since my new trainers, my calves are not acheing like they were last week. I really think the proper support has made a difference :-D Although I have to say towards the end of the run I can feel the blister again - its in the arch of the foot, obviously where I tend to 'roll in' and as I get a little tired the rolling in must get worse and therefore rub - but only on the left foot interestingly enough. I am trying to concentrate on my posture and form as I run to try and retrain my wonky leg lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment